Evaluating cattle feeding sites vital to producers
For Kansas’ cattle producers, building new feeding facilities can mean shelling out serious cash. However, Ron Graber, Kansas State University watershed extension specialist, said it’s an investment that pays for itself for years to come.
Investing in such a project requires the right equipment and expertise, and Graber said the best place for producers to start is by evaluating the site and enlisting the help of watershed specialists.
- Pricing issues in agricultural markets
- Potential role of wildlife in BVDV transmission
- Crude oil exports continue to rise
- Corn bulls go against the grain in options arena
- Margins decline for feedlots, packers
Monday Market Sentiment: $165.24
Last Week’s Trade: $163.83
This Week’s Winner:
Wesley Davis, JBS Five Rivers
*Click here for contest rules